Saturday, September 27, 2008

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

Okay so it FINALLY worked...We're Pregnant!!!! We found out a little over a week ago and have been holding back the information because of some complications. Two days after we found out I found myself doubled over in pain at the E.R. The docs didnt know what was wrong and were concerned it was a Tubal pregnancy....ultrasound after ultrasound and blood work after blood work they finally came to the diagnosis of a folicular cyst. After trying for almost 2 years I was put on clomid and guess that is why I have the cyst. Anyways I am feeling better, my doc says I am good and pregnant and the sac is in the right spot and not in my tube so now I can Tell everyone!!! We are so excited!!! We cant Wait to find out what it is....A BOY or A GIRL is fine with us, but I would love to hear everyones PREDICTIONS!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPEE YIPEE YIPEE! So glad it didn't turn out to be a tubal...weren't you supposed to call or text me with that info?? =) I think a girl is in order...yep, must be a girl!! Hooray for a new baby!!

BTW...two side notes...my baby uses your sweet pink blanket as her floor play blanket and I get so many compliments on it
and...
your brother and nephews are over at my house right now...except they are watching a movie I despise so I am in my room...pouting! =) LOVE YA girl!

Stephannie Shea said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! I know how long you have been trying to conceive. I can't wait to meet the newest Smith addition. You always have such beautiful children. What is the due date? I am glad you are feeling better too and it wasn't too serious. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I hope you don't get to sicky feeling. Love ya.

Kim said...

Congratulations you guys!!! Hope everything goes well for you the rest of the pregnacy! Keep us posted! Kim

kari said...

Congrats!!! We thought for a day or so we were in the same boat as you but were not. I am so happy for you, i'm not sure i could do another child. I am really lovin the independence that mine have and it would be sohard to start all over again. Well i am guessing a girl, just for the fact of evening it out. 2 boys and 2 girls would be fun. I still think boys are much easier though!!!Take care and LETS GET TOGETHER!!!

:)Katie bug(: said...

oooh I am so exited!!! yay! its gotta be a girl.

Jess said...

YAY!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! i cant wait to see the new adition it will be great..you guys make such cute kids.. i think its time for a girl you need another one.. so my prediction is a girl!

Bruns Family said...

HOORAY!!!!
I am SOOO happy for you guys! YOu make the cutest kids...I predict another girl just because it you have been so lucky in the past with boy, girl, boy...GIRL!!!
Love you guys!!
Tickle the little ones for us!

Amy~Kins said...

Oh yay, that is so exciting. I am glad that everything is fine. I bet it will be a girl. 2 boys and 2girls.

Angela Henderson said...

Oh my you guys are prego! Yeah! Im so glad you have a blog. I love to keep in on the loop of what is going on. I can't believe it snowed already. And also I can't beleive how grown up your kids are. Crazy!

Savage Family said...

Congrats on the news!!! I can't wait to heat what your having!!!