Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Bryson!!

Yesterday was Brysons Birthday...I CANNOT believe he is already 9. It went by so fast.

9 of my favorie things about Bryson

1. He always has a smile on his face.
2. He cares so much about his family.
3. He has such a fun personality
4. He still kind of depends on me to help get him through the day :)
5. I love the way he strives to do his best
6. I love the happiness he brings to our home
7. He is so thoughtful
8. He cracks me up
9. I love the man he is growing up to be

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCEE!! I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nine already? Wow!!! Happy Birthday Bryson!! Hope you had a great birthday.

kdance10 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYSON(: Wow 9 already i remember when you were pregers with him. & i can't belive our babies are going to kindergarten):

kdance10 said...

Clint & shalse are naming there baby ellie not sure how they are spelling it

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday Bryson! We love you!
And Ashley, Ellie is one of my names too :o) two cousins can have children the same name right??? Well you get dibs since you had a girl before me...I still will probably use it though :p when ever I get the chance...