Monday, June 15, 2009

Addison's First Photo Shoot

YAY!!! Addison got her first photo shoot. She didnt like it at all. She was 10 days old and not cooperative. She just wanted to SLEEP. She is a very light sleeper so we just kept waking her up. It took about 6 hours to get some shots of her. My cousin Jen was the photographer that came ALL the way down from Arizona to take the pictures of little miss sassy pants. Jen is a AWESOME photographer, and I am not posting the pics on here. I am making Y'all go to her website to see her Magnificent work. Check em' out at www.photoJenicblog.net And leave her a comment!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet Ash!! Thanks for sending them my way, but really if you want a couple for your blog you can try and steal them from mine or I can send you some.

Angela Henderson said...

Those pics are so cute. I love your style! I wish I would have done the one with her at the door and on the dresser. Adorable. I think our girls look so similar. It's cute!

Rick and Angie said...

Those turned out so cute!!! WOW, she is a doll.

The Geddes Family said...

Hey I am totally blog-stalking you now that we are Facebook friends! But I was hoping you would have cute pics of your new baby and house and I was right! Addison is adorable (but I kind of figured that since your other kids are all super cute!) Your house looks beautiful. We just sold ours and are starting to look for a lot. Maybe we will be neighbors!