Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Growing up so fast!


So I am just sittin back listening to my kids and realizing that they are growing up....TOO FAsT might I add. Bryson is 9 1/2 and going into 4th grade, always has girls chasing him, he always has a new girlfriend, wants to go play with friends constantly and wants to wear a CUP while playing baseball (he is not shy about that one...He lets EVERYONE know)

Caitlin is almost 8 and will be getting baptized soon, she is going into 2nd grade, she doesnt like boys yet thank goodness, she has her splits down (all 3 ways), she also is such a big help with her sissy and she is going to be such a good mommy someday, and She is growing like a weed.

My little Kaleb isn't so little anymore..I cant believe my (use to be baby) is going to Kindergarten in less than a week, he has tonz of friends and loves to go play with them, he just turned 5 in June and already wears a size 6 and sometimes even a 7, he is just so tall.

Then there is my Addison, she has gotten so fun, she isnt a newborn anymore (except for the size), she is Happy and smiles and coo's. She is 3 months now. I love how she is so alert and loves to see me.
I cant believe how fast this life goes...Where has all the time gone?

8 comments:

Bruns Family said...

I love your kids. They are adorable and SO fun!!
We miss you WT!!!!

Rick and Angie said...

I hate how they grow so fast - sometimes I want to freeze time! Especially when you have a newborn...it breaks my heart how fast they change out of sizes in clothes. Bryson is officially in 2T and he turns 2 in a month!!! Breaks my heart!!!

Angela Henderson said...

Your kiddos are so adorable, it is crazy how fast time flies isnt it. Did you get an invite to my blog? I thinkI need your email.

The Neils News said...

Ashley your kids are so darling! I love the pic of Kaleb knee boarding. What a stud! Brinley and Avery missed the boys yesterday. We'll have to get them together today! Thanks for being an awesome neighbor and making us feel welcome!menzy

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. Your kids are growing up so quickly. Wow!!

Stephannie Shea said...

I am amazed at where the time goes. I miss you guys so much. Love ya.

anniebobannie said...

your kiddos are adorable!!!

Laura said...

Ashley, your family is so cute. Thanks for giving me your blog link, I love to read what people are up too now that we are old! Our blog isn't private, you're welcome to read it anytime.