Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Time Flies

I cant believe that it has been nearly 10 months since my last post. All I can say is I have been super busy. There has been a lot going on with the 3 older kids out of school for the summer, and even more going on with My little Addie (now 1) with her walking. In the past few months we had a lot of great things that happened: Kaleb had a darling kindergarten graduation, Bry and Cate also both graduated 2nd and 4th (as they would say) Caitlin has been doing tumbling and almost has her back handspring which she is so proud of. Bryson had an AWESOME baseball season this year, his team was the #1 team in the league with 0 losses. They were quite proud to call themselves undefeated. They went to the playoffs...where they lost....shucks!! Kaleb had his 6th birthday, and Addison had her first birthday and began walking. My mom, sister and I have been working on getting a small boutique up and going and have had a couple fun craft fairs and boutiques that we have taken our stuff to. Check out the website at WWW.MillStreetBoutique.blogspot.com
and follow us on Facebook too, just search Millstreet Boutique

No comments: