Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Man I cannot believe how fast this year has passed. Especially how fast Christmas came and went. Christmas is by far my favorite holiday but with all of the exhaustion I must say that I am glad we have a year before its here again.
We had a wonderful day together, we were waken up just before 7 by footsteps galore coming from upstairs. With my sister and her hubby and their 2 kids plus my 3 kids and grandma and grandpa there was no way to ignore the footsteps no matter how tired we were from staying up so late.

It all started out with the exciting tradition of opening their 1 present on Christmas Eve from Grammy and papa....What could it be?? Pj's of course....All of the grandkids always get matching Jammies.

Here is Caitlin and Abbie so proud of theirs...


And Here are Bryson, Kaleb, and Cameron sportin' theirs...



And this year we got a surprise too...
Every year my Hilarious parents get us something from their dog max. So this is our Max gift...Notice the dogs on the jammies.


4 comments:

Savage Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!! Bryson looks so grown up!! I love how long your hair is very cute!!

Southworth 6 said...

HOly Cow, Hi Ashley, How are you, do you remember me? You have a cute family!

Southworth 6 said...

I am glad to see you, are you an Facebook, you totally should, i am addicted and keep in touch with so many people from school. Thanks, ya its a real change for me, i have had the same hair forever. I live in North Ogden now, what about you guys...yours kids are so freakin cute!

Anonymous said...

You kids are absoutley adorable. It was so much fun to get together on New Years. How are you feeling these days? Hope all is well and can't wait to hear or see more of you and your family.