Monday, December 1, 2008

DIG DAY




Yay how exciting, I drove by our lot last Tuesday and I was so excited to see that the whole crew was out there in the cold digging our hole. I didnt take any pictures that day because all you could really see was mounds and mounds of dirt. I was still extatic...So after the holiday, and the shopping, then the dreadful stomach flu I was finally able to drive by again today. We now have a basement and it is all CEMENTED, here are the pictures i snapped. Not very many seeing how the dirt is still a mile high. I will keep posting new pictures of our house as the progress continues!!!

3 comments:

anniebobannie said...

Lisa mentioned getting together! I think we should all meet up somewhere for lunch! You game? I am usualy available anytime. I think the last time you and I talked was right before you got married. I have wondered about you often and how you were doing! I am so excited to find you!

Bruns Family said...

So you guys are building huh?! How exciting?! Where are you building who is the builder and where are the photos?!! I need to just call you don't I?!
I sure do miss you guys and the rest of the fam.

Bruns Family said...

Okay...I see the photos now! They must not have loaded when I read this the first time!