Tuesday, December 2, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL

So I just got home from the long awaited Doctors Appt, and It is definately official...We know what we are having...HERE IS HOW WE FEEL...

1) We are smiling from ear to ear
2) I am definately going shopping TONIGHT
3) We couldnt even wait until we got out to the car to start calling everyone
4) All of those clothes I already bought ARE going to work
5) We feel so blessed to have our 2 boys and our 2 girls!!!!!

Thats right, it is 100% girl... I cant wait till the kids get home from school so I can tell them...They are going to be so, so excited...I guarantee they will want to go shopping with me to pick some stuff out!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the text tease...can't say I wouldn't do the same to you! YIPEE FOR GIRLS...how will I ever give you a gift as good as the one you gave me...ok, I won't even try...

Samantha said...

Congrats ash, that is so cool. I know as well as anyone how exciting a girl can be. Let's go shopping.

Bruns Family said...

Wow! You guys are so lucky!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you both and I am thrilled for Caitlin! She will be a great big sister!
Have fun shopping!!!

kdance10 said...

AWESOME.Congrats.

Tiffany said...

Hey Ash! Congrats on the baby!

Lisa said...

Congrats! Abbie can't wait to meet her best friend.

Stephannie Shea said...

I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!! She will be one spoiled little baby girl!! CONGRATS!! I will I was there to give you a big hug. SO I did the next best thing and sent one home this weekend with your parents. I wish you could have been here too! We had so much fun with them. My girls were excited to see Grammy Debbie and Papa Gregg too. Can't wait to see that beautiful baby girl!!!